Monday, September 25, 2006

Is it over? Thank Christ.



The Chicago White Sox are finally playing like the team I thought they had in Spring Training of 2005. Somehow they managed to play all the way out the side of their collective arse for 1.5 seasons before reverting to this repugnent actual form.

It's just too bad for the rest of us that it had to happen this way. And I really wonder how they intend to repay the rest of North America for making us endure such a staggering amount of Ozzie Guillen's bullshit so as to make a complete mockery of the Geneva Convention. I'll never get back the braincells I drowned trying to tune that out.

But I'm just glad it's finally over and that both Chicago teams can return to the usual business of sucking out loud for a century or more in relative peace. I say "relative." F*ck you Ozzie. May you rot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home